Friday, August 14, 2009

Study break.

Hello people!
I'm so bored now and decided to create a post.



1. Had Food Marketing Presentation on Thursday, my cliques and I were relieved that our effort had not gone to waste. Cheers! :) Got to emphasize that I was laughing crazily, thanks to the advertisement by the boys group. It was so dramatic la!



2. Unit Operations common test 2 was over today. I hope I won't cry when the grade is out. At least a pass, please!



3. School ended earlier than before. Got home and changed. Trained to Causeway Point, watched G.I JOE in the evening with boyf. Worth watching! A thrilling movie I should say.



4. Alone at home now. Doing nothing, so decided to blog and plurk. Its so boring without any accompany.



5. I suddenly thought of this Sunday. It will be an enjoyable day, I guess! Why? I will be going to my Uncle's house for house warming! No, thats not the main point. The main thing is there are CHILDREN for me to play with! A pair of twins and two cute kids! Last time I ever seen them was half a year back! I wonder how much the twins and the kids had grow up!



6. Examinations are around the corner. Come on, let's drop this topic. I really need some entertainment like K-BOX? Swimming? Trip to zoo? Steamboat? Basketball? What else?



7. Talking about exams, I have not even get my ass down and start revising. I'm always like that! I got a week of study break, got to make use of it then.



8. Some pictures to share with you guys..















9. I got to go now. Ending off with a retard face of mine (taken a year ago!)..






10. Bye readers!