Sunday, July 19, 2009

RANDOM UPDATES.

Photobucket
Love love love and love..

Random things..


1. This afternoon, I accompanied boyf to Lot1 for porridge. Poor boyf of mine just visited the dentist yesterday and got his wisdom tooth removed.
*sayang*


2. I just opened up an email about Dodgeball competition this coming Saturday. Yeah, I didnt have the time to get ready for it, so, I just gonna have fun being thrown at!
Opps!


3. Common test is over like last week and I thought I could chill. Bloody assignments, reports and projects are left undone and deadline is sooooo near. Like a dumb. YA, DUMB.


4. I met up with my girlfriends yesterday and hit town. On the way there, the bus 190 we were in was involved in an accident with another Toyota family car. Joanne and I were sitting at the end of the bus and we felt that we are gonna flew off our seats. Poor Wendy got shocked as the accident happened when her eyes were SHUT.




5. Felicia was kind of high last night when we met her at Lot1 for dinner. And aftermath, Joanne, Felicia and I went to Junhao's house at 12am to give a birthday surprise. It's freakin' funny as we pranked the birthday boy.


6. I'm feeling sad as I failed to cheer boyf up. :(


7. Helped out and attended Jeff Huang's concert on Thursday in school. I prefer him singing live than listening to his CD. :) Went to his dressing room secretly and took photos with him, chatted with him and got his signature! :D Great time with Tiffany, Amanda and Grace too! Not forgetting Roufang and Huihua!

*Jeff: "Your name is USHER ah?" LOL. Inside joke.






8. I wanna go zoo with my girlfriends soon. It's unplanned and I think we should really get started! Right, girls?


9. Oh, I'm doing some assignments and getting annoyed. So, came to blogger to update!


10. Lastly, I got to go now! I miss boyf, girlfriends and classmates. I hate school but its still a MUST to attend tomorrow. SHIT.


Loads of pictures to upload but plain lazy.
Bye people!

I heart you worxzxzxzxz.