Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hey people!
Just some update about yesterday.

SCL Dodgeball Competition

MB0804 is the champion for this competition! Congratulations! Our class came in 4th! Cheers for the great effort! Not forgetting, FS0803, they came in 3rd! Once again, congratulations to all!

Oh ya, some un-gentleman, arrogant, no sportmanship and nerdy guy made me teared during the competition.

What happened?

It was an hour break before the knock out final commence.
There's no competition or what going on. It's just a friendly game. Apparently, that asshead and his friends DON'T KNOW what's the meaning of FRIENDLY GAME. They exerted all their 17-18 years of energy to US, GIRLS. They hit my girls and I plenty of times. Some girls even kept quiet after being hit on the HEAD, legs and some other parts. Okay, forget about that, it's a game that we will get hit anyway.

We were all playing excitedly and I told Amanda: "I go pick some balls infront." I walked towards the ball which were lying at the side of the court. That asshead immediately chiong to the balls, picked up the ball and HIT ME(GIRLS SENSITIVE). I was damn fxcked up and shouted at the top of my voice. "OI, YOU THROW AT ME FOR WHAT? I'M A GIRL RIGHT? NBCB!" I don't know what the fxck the asshead's brains contain.

1. The balls were lying OUT OF THE COURT.
2. You hit me for what fxcking reason?
3. I'm a girl and you exerted your energy and hit me like nobody's business.
4. Since you are such a coward after I cried, then why did you do that at the first place? Hao lian or what?
5. Say sorry got cure? Then, police don't need work already.
6. Can't your fxcking eyes see that the opposite side of your team are MAINLY GIRLS and only 2 GUYS?
7. Do you need to fxcking use all your energy and hit us?




I cried and walked off. Everyone crowd around me and also that asshead came.
"Sorry sorry! I didnt know bla bla bla"
You didnt know what? You didnt know I'm a girl? you didnt know I'm in front of you? You didnt know you are a guy and I'm a girl? YA. YOU DIDNT KNOW COS YOU ARE A BASTARD.
Now that you made a girl cried, ain't you contented? Don't fxcking use your hands and show the "COME ONLY" signal to my girls. YOU BLOODY MOFO.
I cried because..
1. he hit me with no fxcking reason.
2. I was angry and not in pain.
3. he hit the wrong part and I went totally mad.
4. he showed his arrongance.
5. he's just a fxcking nuisance.
A few hours later, he came to my friends and I to apologize.


Asshead: "Sorry sorry, are you ok now? Does it still hurt"
Sam: "So what if it hurts?"
Asshead: "I can bring you to the hospital."
Sam: "But I dont want go to the hospital leh. What can you do leh?"
Asshead: " .... then I'm really sorry about it. I ... bla bla"
Sam: "Enough. Shut up. I don't wanna talk to you this kind of people."
Asshead went off and Samantha lived happily ever after.