Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hello.
Sorry for not updating!
I'd been busy this few days.


Due to:

-GrandAunt/ God-grandma's funeral
-School stuffs


Grandaunt left the world on 30 May 2009.
I was feeling damn sad.
My family and I went to her wake each day.
Thinking of it now, feel like crying again.
Sigh...
Treasure your loved ones before it's too late.
Tell them you love them and care for them.



School's been busy this few days.
No, I'm always busy with school work.
After settling a week's assignment, the next week's task piled up.
Damn.
In other words, it's never ENDING.
I H A T E I T.
Luckily, there's Tiffany, Grace and Amanda!
We are laughing and having fun everyday!
Of course, suffering together for school assignments.



I suddenly thought of something to blog.
That is, I'm unable to make it to the Thailand trip;
because of Common Test.
Mummy had already booked my ticket and I can't make it.


Mummy: "Nevermind lor, you miss the shopping chance."


WHAT THE HELL.
SHIT IT.


When they are off to Thailand, there will only be Ah ma, Yeye and me.
I guess I should invite Jerome, the 3 crazy girls and Eighty to my house.
Let's party! :D
Ah ma and yeye go out shopping and strolling often.
I will not want to be a extra person interfering their hot date, right?
I'm scared of home alone!




Something hilarious happened today.
T, A, G and myself went to Grassroot Club just now.
T was taking the lead, I was second, A and G were following behind.
I realised a big fat chameleon was walking happily beside my shoe.
And.. I screamed so loudly that even people in NYP also can hear!
Being so damn kan chiong, I ran around in circles.
T and A were screaming too.
T's reaction was so friggin' funny.


Okay, I told Jerome about that, at the wrong time.
I texted him when I was in the train.
He tried to be funny.
We exchanged conversation like this..

Jr: "LOL! Deaf already the chameleon. Cannot change colour already. LOL!"
Sam: "Wah lau, don't make me laugh leh. I alone in train."
Jr: "LOL! Sorry. Hehs."

It's damn funny la, but I can't possibly LOL in the train what.
So I had to swallowed my laughter down my throat. =.=!


Oh man, I realised this post is damn random.
Topics are all not linked!
LOL!
Whatever!

I should stop blogging now and get down to work.
Assignments are piling up like nobody's business, you see.
So bye.